This member of the Demand Sales team will have the opportunity to influence and direct YouAppi’s footprint within mobile advertising ecosystem. Success in this position requires passion for mobile ad tech with extensive knowledge in performance user acquisition models (CPI/CPD), branded video and re-engagement.
- Recruit and manage new strategic advertising/demand partnerships with mobile first brands and digital advertising agencies.
- Lead Generation, market research and analysis- recognize trending companies and products and present YouAppi’s mobile growth solution.
- Onboard new mobile first and digital agency demand partners.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the YouAppi’s data driven OneRun platform and how demand partners can most effectively engage with the platform.
- Serve as internal advocate for clients by identifying common needs/opportunities for demand partners
- Develop and execute plans to drive deep levels of engagement with clients, including building relationships across various functional groups at clients with counterparts at company
- Organize client events to foster deeper relationships and attract prospective partners to YouAppi.
- Coordinate and manage post sale on-boarding process.
- Represent the company at trade-shows and other industry events around the world.
- Meeting or exceeding revenue goals.
- Sales progress against a strategic pipeline.
- Gather and quantify market trends, data, and intel.
- Deep relationships in the mobile ad tech ecosystem and/or previous experience interfacing with ad tech companies through a role at a DSP, SSP, Ad Network, Ad Exchange or Digital Media Agency.
- Proven history of sales success
- A clear understanding of the mobile app ecosystem as it relates to in-app vs mobile web inventory, third party attribution vendors and iab/native creative placements.
- At least 4 years of digital advertising experience is required
- Practical experience supporting and servicing clients using advertising products and technology.
- Experience building very strong personal relationships, overcoming tough issues in positive ways and building lasting inter-company partnerships.
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills – both inside and outside the company.
- Highly organized, used to managing multiple projects to tight deadlines and with great attention to detail.
- Fluent (written and spoken) English
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying