Help us dominate the growth marketing platform space, build our brand, build one of the fastest growing startups in mobile advertising.
The Marketing team at YouAppi is a lean group that is responsible for managing all marketing activities including branding, website development, product marketing, content marketing, social media, paid search, SEO, development of sales tools and public relations. Do you like variety in your job, consider yourself a perfectionist, and still get it all done?
We are seeking a hyper intelligent, creative and detail-oriented Marketing Manager for our office in Tokyo.
Send in your resume!
- Manage logistics for all internal and external events for YouAppi
- Contracts with vendors
- Booth Planning and Working with Creative Director on Design
- Budget management
- Attendees – List Approved, Registration, Housing, Travel
- Email Marketing for Events
- Invitations, Reminders, Etc.
- Blog Posts Promoting and Recapping Events
- Social Media Promoting Events
- SWAG / Gifts / Giveaways
- Research, ordering, tracking / delivery
- Managing lead distribution and follow up in marketing automation and CRM systems
- Thank you emails sent to attendees we meet
- Manage YouAppi’s presence and grow our reach across WeChat, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, etc.
- Ensure brand voice consistency across all social channels
- Test and optimize based on data from analytics tools
- Cultivate our online growth marketing community
- Manage YouAppi’s blog and optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Write articles across a wide variety of topics, and edit / supervise other blog contributors
- Maintain brand voice and positioning, style, tone
- Grow our blog subscribers and expand the overall blog’s reach
SEO / Paid Search
- Plan, manage and analyze YouAppi’s paid search campaigns
- Develop new keyword strategies to improve our organic search rankings, drive more traffic, and generate new inbound links from high-authority websites for YouAppi
- Manage, develop and track our email marketing campaigns to drive conversion.
- Make sure the right emails get into the right inboxes, at the right times, driving the right behavior!
- 3-5 years developing and implementing strategic marketing plans, integrated programs, branding, positioning and product launches
- 2+ years experience with marketing automation systems, such as HubSpot, Marketo or Pardot
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of vendor/partner management experience
- 2+ years of PR experience – working w/ an agency, developing press releases, communicating with reporters and bloggers and have a sense of who’s who in the mobile PR industry
- 2+ years of experience with CRM systems, such as Salesforce
- Fluency in all aspects of mobile technology, enterprise software, cloud based solutions
- Proven track record of applying post-campaign analytics/metrics to maximize ROI
- Project management ability to gain consensus across functional teams, managing timelines and budgets
- Excellent communicator – oral, written, & presentations
- Savvy wordsmith with a knack and love for writing and a comprehensive understanding of mobile
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, finance, or similar concentrations.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying