YouAppi is seeking for an enthusiastic and driven Account Executive to join our fast-growing technology company!
YouApp has become one of the fastest growing tech startups by partnering with global brands and efficiently identifying a high value customer. We have a 360 platform, offering clients user acquisition, re-engagement and branding services. The ideal candidate is passionate about startups, the mobile app marketing space, and the art of the hunt. We have a work hard, play hard culture and looking for someone to join our fun-loving, yet high performance team.
This role will report to the VP – Sales, based in San Francisco.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Creatively prospect using a variety of tools, whether it’s industry trades, competitive analysis, or leveraging existing relationships.
· Use leads generated from marketing activities and develop them into new business opportunities
• Outreach to prospective individuals of target accounts by email, via phone and in-person to develop new business opportunities
• Articulate YouAppi’s value proposition by understanding full product suite including user acquisition, re-engagement as well as mobile video brand products.
· Partner with internal cross-functional team members (Product Marketing, Finance, Account Management, etc.) to drive account growth
· Actively utilize Salesforce to manage internal sales process (Tracking Opportunities, Forecasting, etc.)
· Become an expert on the latest industry trends in mobile advertising
· Attend key industry events and conferences, representing YouAPPi, to drive product trials with prospects.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree preferred
• 3+ years of media sales or media agency experience preferred
• Demonstrates high energy, drive and innovation in reaching potential clients
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Thrives in in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
• Ability to stay positive and have fun in events of change or challenge
• A team player who works and communicates effectively with others
• Comfortable with cold calling & emailing
• Salesforce or other CRM experience is a plus