This position is responsible for developing and maintaining strategic advertising partnerships with digital advertising agencies and advertisers across the globe. Successful candidates must be motivated, enthusiastic, self-starters able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
This role will report to the CRO and is based in San Francisco.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and execute go-to-market strategy including but not limited to a short and long term account and agency plan, a staffing plan that supports scaling of business, and the ability to define clear lines of account and agency responsibility.
- Eye for scoping and onboarding strategic revenue endeavors and knack for cross-organizational collaboration.
- Manage and proactively sell to global digital advertising agencies and brands.
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan through a deep understanding of YouAppi’s products and ad inventory.
- Structure and direct the entire sales process from account identification to close.
- Collaborate with the team to add strategic consultation to named accounts.
- Accountable for servicing and driving customer satisfaction for accounts.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with corporate, advertising and public relations communities.
- Drive mindshare and market share gains across agencies through consistent and strategic coverage plans.
- Partner with operations organization to set proper expectations with customers and serve their needs.
- Develop presentations to corporations and agencies designed to sell mobile marketing solutions.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to maximize advertising revenue, including product marketing, research, account management, and more.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree preferred in business administration, marketing or related field.
- Experience with User Acquisition, Re-engagement, and Video-Brand.
- 3+ years of experience working with all mobile marketing.
- Salesforce CRM proficient.
- Successful experience utilizing a CRM to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing data.
- Successful experience managing a team of sales people.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying